Monday, April 21, 2014

Simple Three Cheese Pasta Bake


It's pasta night in our house once a week.  And I don't know about anyone else, but when you have a specific day set aside for a certain food, the pressure is on to find something different than the previous week.  And if I had to see tomato sauce one more time, I was going to lose the slightest bit of sanity I have left. So I knew I needed some type of different sauce.  And this was the perfect dish to make on our pasta night.  It's creamy, warm, and super delicious!  And the best part is, you only need to dirty two pans to make it.  Less clean up means more time to sit and chat with my family.  Plus, I'm pretty sure my dishwasher was full and couldn't fit anymore in it.  Yeah, that sounds about right...

Ingredients:


  • 1 (16 oz) box pasta of choice ( penne or bowties work best)
  • 2 (10 oz) jars of Alfredo sauce
  • 1 (15 oz) container Ricotta cheese
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 tsp. dried parsley
  • 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Boil pasta according to directions on the box.  Drain and return to pot.

Add all ingredients to the pot except for mozzarella cheese.

Stir to combine.  Place in greased 13x9 pan.  Top with Mozzarella cheese.










 Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.


Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment