Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Snowflake Crunch Popcorn--A Marshmallowy and Yummy Treat

I recently threw together a snowman themed dinner for my kids on Sunday night.  (I'll be posting that soon!)  I wanted all the food and decor to be winter themed, and I thought this was definitely fitting for that.

I love that it was so simple to make with ingredients I already had in my pantry, plus the colors remind me of winter.  And whenever you pair marshmallow with ANYTHING, that's okay with me.



Ingredients:

  • 3/4 bag mini marshmallows
  • 3 cups popped popcorn (can use microwaveable but I prefer to pop my own kernels)
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • blue M&M's (blue sprinkles are optional as well)

Directions:

  1. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
  2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
  3. Add in marshmallows to butter and stir until completely melted.
  4. Pour butter/marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
  5. Mix until popcorn in completely coated.
  6. Add in blue M&Ms and stir to combine all ingredients together.
  7. Serve within a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment